Paris handmade Pearl and Crystal Earrings on Silver

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Lost in Blog land

well, for a short while there, I was totally lost in Blogland, attempting to write a blog whilst not even signed in. I used to work on a Technology HelpDesk, you'd think I'd know how to blog, but no. Anyway, Purple Princess Designs are doing ok, in spite of the IT Dept. living in the 1990s, god that's sooo last century. However, the designs themselves are very much of this century, and are looking good. The Sterling Silver chains and jump rings make a HUGE difference to the look, feel and quality of a piece, and as a result I am far more confident in selling them. If anyone would like to see them, I am next exhibiting at Oakley Hall Park Hotel, Basingstoke 21st Feb, and thereafter at Barcelo Hook Hotel, 7th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment