Paris handmade Pearl and Crystal Earrings on Silver

Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm so excited!

I know, I really should grow up lol.  However, during an 'emergency' dash visit to the Bead Base yesterday, Sue took me to Jane Ann's next door, another bridal outlet.  Jane has kindly agred to see me next week, so new 'mother of the bride/groom designs are in the offing.  Someone suggested yesterday that I design a new set for the mother of the groom for Spring or Summer next year, yes... they were referring to Prince William. Somehow I don't think Mrs Kween (as my Dad says) is going to be in want of a bit of bling, but nice idea, perhaps Kate's Mum instead?

Had tea with Laura and her business partner Michele today, lovely ladies, and the shop looks fab.  The end cabinet is particularly attractive!  Both they and I were very taken with the purple freshwater pearls, they are simply delicious.  Jackie you'd love them.

All for now, more as we progess :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh.... freshwater pearls.... :)

    Great news you've got a chat lined up, hope it goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jackie, yes I do too. I need to overcome that shyness which is stopping me from going forward with entering more shops. Hopefully Jayne will really like my stuff, and be happy to recommend me. oooerrrrr

    ReplyDelete