Paris handmade Pearl and Crystal Earrings on Silver

Monday 9 April 2012

Melody Clark

Well the plans for Melody Clark Couture are going well if a little slower than I would like.  the Pull-Up thingy is brilliant and well worth the money, can't wait to use it again at the next fair.  Funny how something like that adds that touch of professionalism to the stand. 

Also strange how in the Hart Centre I was on a 'stall' but at a wedding fair I'm on a 'stand'.  there's no difference at all, even the layout is similar! 

Keep watching for more news of Melody Clark.  the website is setup, and I'm still photographing and adding items to that, so a way to go, but when you're doing all yourself it takes time.   In the meantime, there are other items loaded onto my Etsy shop.  www.etsy.com/shop/melodyclarkcouture

have fun and keep watching, new items coming on board... ooh here's one.  Let me know what you think.

Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment