Paris handmade Pearl and Crystal Earrings on Silver

Friday 28 January 2011

Follow my Writer's Blog on the address below.

http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=1009080462755488783

Here I talk about writing, mostly my novel at the moment.  Although I have another idea for a project up my sleeve. 

The novel is slow but sure, a bit too slow really, but then running a business and writing are not necessarily conducive to each other, particularly when I am very serious about both.  The novel follows the story of Barbara, a sixteenth century noblewoman accused of attending witch's covens.  At this time this was an offence punishable by death; not buring at the stake as many believe, but far far worse. 

read some extracts on my Writer's Blog, and let me know what you think.

best  Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment