Paris handmade Pearl and Crystal Earrings on Silver

Thursday 13 October 2011

Phew! busy busy

Well, what an incredibly busy couple of weeks, what with wedding fairs, selling Hallowe'en beads on Ebay and Etsy, then to cap it all my father lost the sight in his left eye.  He couldn't drive, so yours truly has been ferrying him to and from the hospital, and also ferrying Mum to the shops for their dinner!  Dad has an op on the 28th November, in which they will remove the 'jelly' from his eye, and also a small cataract, but at least his sight will be a whole lot better.

In the interim of couse, I have to keep ferrying them both around, as Mother can't drive (probably for the best)  however, i have managed to make a gorgeous vintage hair piece, which I showcase here for you today.  I do hope you like it, let me know what you think :)

Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment